PeaZip is a cross-platform file archiver which can extract, create, and convert many popular file archive formats. It can aslo create self-extracting archive, split/join files, strong encryption with two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicate files, calculate hashes, export job definition as script.
PeaZip features overview:
- Supports packing of 7z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, PAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, TAR, UPX, WIM, XZ, ZIP, and unpacking of over 130 different archive types: ACE, ARJ, CAB, DMG, ISO, LHA, RAR, UDF, ZIPX, and more
- Includes its very own security-oriented PEA format
- AES-256 encryptoin support for 7z, ZIP, and PEA formats
- Integration with GNOME and KDE desktops
- Has portable and command line version too.
Ubuntu users can install this cool application by downloading its DEB installer here. Once downloaded, double click the file or type the following command:
For other Linux distributions, please download the appropriate installer from PeaZip website.
- sudo dpkg -i peazip_4.4.LINUX.GTK2-2_i386.deb
- sudo apt-get -f install