If you have many things to do, write them on a list a good idea. It will help you to get those things done. If you are looking for an application which can do such task (to-do-list manager), you may interested in Nitro. It's free, simple, fast, and powerful task management software. Nitro can sync your tasks with Dropbox and Ubuntu One so you can access your tasks list anytime, anywhere with any devices which can run Nitro.
What can Nitro do?
- Smart Lists: Use smart lists to organize your tasks with ease.
- Due Dates: Set due dates for your tasks and smart lists will sort them automatically.
- Search: Instantly search through notes and tasks with Nitro's ultra fast search.
- Sync: Nitro can sync your tasks with Dropbox or Ubuntu One. Magically.
- Recurring Tasks: Easily create reminders for tasks that occur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Themes: A range of themes are included and you can even choose a custom background.
Install Nitro Task Management on Ubuntu
If you use Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin, you can install Nitro easily by typing the following command:
For other Linux distributions, even "web broswer" users, please take a look at Nitro website.
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cooperjona/nitrotasks
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install nitrotasks
Well, it's a cool application, if you like it please consider to make a donation :)