If you are looking for a fast, easy-to-use, and cross platform audio editor, you should consider giving ocenaudio a try. Ocenaudio is intended for users who want to edit, analyze, and perform audio related tasks without complication but can produce results like professional. It uses Ocen Framework, a powerful library developed to simplify and standardize the development of audio manipulation and analysis applications across multiple platforms.
Ocenaudio main features:
- VST plugins support: we can add many audio effects to our project.
- Realtime preview of effects: we can listen to the processed audio while adjusting the controls.
- Cross platform: Ocenaudio is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, natively! The native applications are built for each operating system from a common source to get excellent performance and integration with the operating systems.
- Support multiple selection: applying effects for multiple selection is easy with this feature.
- Lower resource usage: Ocenaudio is good for large file processing. It claims that there is no limit to the length or quantity of processed audio because it uses advanced memory management.
- And more! For further information about Ocenaudio, please click here.
Install Ocenaudio on Ubuntu
Installing Ocenaudio is a piece of cake, simply download the *.deb package here (please select the appropriate system architecture). Once downloaded, type the following command to install:
Once installed, just search ocenaudio in the Unity Dash.
- sudo dpkg -i ocenaudio32.deb