To all lInux (ubuntu) user who almost waiting for a powerfull CAD application builder for linux, here they are the most powerfull CAD application running on both windows and linux from Bricsys named Bricscad. From the official website : "Bricscad™ is the powerful DWG-alternative CAD platform that enables DWG-based applications to serve the growing markets of GIS, AEC, mechanical CAD, and civil engineering". Bricsys products are available in 15 languages, with more languages in development.
- You can modernize your CAD for 1/5 the price of AutoCAD.
- Bricscad offers full-function 2D/3D DWG-based CAD and a compelling technology roadmap.
- Bricscad comes with friendly upgrade policies.
- The people behind Bricscad are CAD veterans committed to world-class support.
- Most users are transitioning from AutoCAD to Bricscad in one week or less.
- Bricscad has over 100,000 users around the world and earned a 98% satisfaction rating.
- Users and administrators in organizations with both Bricscad and AutoCAD prefer Bricscad.
- Bricscad offers an AutoCAD-compatible programming platform that supports existing applications.
- Increasingly, top developers are offering their existing AutoCAD applications and add-ons on Bricscad.
- You can try it right now for free!
|Comparison betwen Bricscad and Autocad|
“We consider Bricscad V10 for Linux as a milestone for our company. Despite doubts of many about the viability of a native Linux based professional CAD product, we are convinced that there is a strong demand for it and a huge potential for applications.
Bricsys is the right company to play a leading role in this evolution.”