Well, if you are familiar with VLC Media Player and love it, you should give VLMC (VideoLAN Movie Creator) a try when making video. VLMC is created by VideoLAN team.
VideoLAN Movie Creator is a non-linear editing software for video creation based on libVLC and running on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X! It is a free software distributed under the terms of the GPL v2.
VLMC comes with many features:
- It is cross platform application, so you can use it on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Based on libVLC, if you love VLC Media Player, you will love VLMC too.
- VLMC can read many formats and export the video result to many formats too.
- It comes with YouTube integration, so you can upload your video easily.
- It is simple, easy-to-use, but powerful video editor
Well, if you are running on Ubuntu, you can install VLMC easily from the repository:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rohityadav/vlmc
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install vlmc