No matter what desktop environment you use, Gnome, LXDE, XFCE or Unity, MenuLibre can easily edit their menu easily. MenuLibre is an advanced menu editor which provides modern and easy-to-use interface. MenuLibre - simply - is a one-stop menu editor for Linux operating system.
Features of MenuLibre:
- A beautiful interface powered by the latest version of GTK+
- Create new launchers, or modify existing ones with complete control over common settings and access to advanced settings
- Add, remove, and adjust quicklists: powerful shortcuts available to Unity and other desktop environments.
- Edit user menus or administer system menus that are accessible to all users
Install MenuLibre on Ubuntu
Ubuntu users can install this cool application easily by executing the following command:
Screenshots of MenuLibre:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:menulibre-dev/devel
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install menulibre